The Inside AdWords Blog announced that the AdWords Editor program has been updated and has extra features including:
- Add or edit site-targeted campaigns
- Add or edit negative sites for keyword- and site-targeted campaigns
- Edit another account while posting or checking your changes
- Pause or resume individual ads, keywords, and sites
- See the number of rows you’ve selected in the data view
You can upgrade when you launch the application, as the update should happen automatically. Google does tell us that the Mac edition will be coming “in a few weeks.” As per a comment at my blog, please make sure to “upload all your pending changes before you upgrade” so you do not lose any changes before upgrading.