Local.com has announced a contest to promote its Local Mobile search service. As part of the promotion, the company will be giving away one Apple iPhone each day for 30 days to Local Mobile users.
This article is part of Local Search Week here at Search Engine Land, a special look at local search marketing issues in the run-up to our SMX Local & Mobile conference next month.
Local.com is giving away 30 iphones as part of this promotion. From the press release:
Local Mobile is a mobile-centric site that provides users with a quick and easy way to perform local searches by entering a keyword and location from their wireless phone or device.
Local Mobile enables users to:
- Quickly access search results based on a simple “what” and “where” search
- Access business profile pages, complete with mapping
- Access driving directions
- Send listings to mobile phone or device via SMS
- Access click-to-call functionality
- Sort results by relevance, distance or name
To access Local Mobile from your mobile phone or device, please visit: http://mobile.local.com.
To enter the “Apple a Day Giveaway” Local Mobile Challenge, visit www.local.com/win and complete the entry form. The contest will run from September 17 – October 17, 2007.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.