Local.com is giving away 30 iphones as part of this promotion. From the press release:
Local Mobile is a mobile-centric site that provides users with a quick and easy way to perform local searches by entering a keyword and location from their wireless phone or device.
Local Mobile enables users to:
- Quickly access search results based on a simple “what” and “where” search
- Access business profile pages, complete with mapping
- Access driving directions
- Send listings to mobile phone or device via SMS
- Access click-to-call functionality
- Sort results by relevance, distance or name
To access Local Mobile from your mobile phone or device, please visit: http://mobile.local.com.
To enter the “Apple a Day Giveaway” Local Mobile Challenge, visit www.local.com/win and complete the entry form. The contest will run from September 17 – October 17, 2007.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.